"Pop"
For the background, I inserted an image (found on the internet), then put it through hue adjustment to alter the colours. The angle of the image is at the same time simulated by 1 wave generator. The output is a rotated color-changing image.
I then used 2 other wave generators to determine crop Y and the width of that output.
The final result is then put onto the billboard to be the background. I added rotation to the background using one of the wave generators just for fun.
For the bubbles, I used 2 wave generators which linked their waves to be the parameters for the measurements of 8 bubbles. I combined and linked the waves to different measurements for each bubble to alternate their sizes, radius, positions.
Two things I wanted to improve on was the opacity of the bubbles to make it more "bubble-like", and connecting everything to an audio input, so that the size of the bubbles would act to the volume of the audio input accordingly. However, I still cannot figure out how to link audio input with the whole macro/


No comments:
Post a Comment